This mix CD is a month or so old. I’m not actually sure when I burned it, but I figured I would share it anyway. And the title of this CD is fairly typical of the majority of my CDs. I give them random obscene names just to amuse myself.
- Always – Saliva
- Decode – Paramore
- Don’t Forget – Demi Lovato
- Don’t Trust Me – 3OH!3
- Haunted – Kelly Clarkson
- Hurt – Johnny Cash
- I Caught Myself – Paramore
- I’d Come For You – Nickelback
- I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles) – The Proclaimers
- Im Not Your Boyfriend Baby – 3OH!3
- Lay All Your Love On Me – Dominic Cooper & Amanda Seyfried
- Leave Out All the Rest – Linkin Park
- Personal Jesus – Johnny Cash
- Slackerbitch – Placebo
- Supermassive Black Hole – Muse
- Survival of the Sickest – Saliva
- That’s Not My Name – The Ting Tings
A couple notes . . .
I discovered the song “That’s Not My Name” while looking for the lyrics to another song. That song popped up in the search results and the title caught my eye. I clicked over to the lyrics and decided that I loved the song before I ever even heard it!! I guess it’s a good thing that the song itself doesn’t get on my nerves! :-p
The official video for “Don’t Trust Me” sucks some serious butt! The video that I posted back in April is totally better!
If you YouTube “Haunted” and “Twilight” in the same search, you’ll get a some fan videos for the second book/movie! I agree that the song would be perfect for Bella’s insanity in the book!
I love the Twilight soundtrack so several of the tracks on this CD are from the soundtrack. Do you know which ones they are? :-p
My uncle introduced me to the ninth song and it’s so cool! I love the accents and the message in the song! My man doesn’t need to walk 1,000 miles, but I know he would!
“Im Not Your Boyfriend Baby” totally cracks me up. “Take the white pill you’ll feel alright.” ;-)