In all honesty, this CD was thrown together because I wanted something extra fun to throw into the car since I think I’m going to be doing a little extra driving to look at a few apartment locations tomorrow.
How messed up is that my parents want to pay for half the rent on an apartment because I don’t get along with my sister who doesn’t live here?! You probably won’t hear me complaining, though!! I might not like living in an apartment, but if I’m only paying half of it and I get it all to myself (with the exception of people that I want around me) then I’ll totally go for that! I’ll totally need a bigger bed, though. O_o Haha!
Anyways, I’ll probably have more to say about that another time, for now, some music:
- Always On Time – Ja Rule Feat. Ashanti
- Big Girls Don’t Cry (Personal) – Fergie
- Does My Ring Burn Your Finger – Lee Ann Womack
- Findin’ A Good Man – Danielle Peck
- Halo – Haley James Scott
- He Could Be The One – Hannah Montana
- He Loves You Not – dream
- Heaven – DJ Sammy & Yanou
- I Must Not Chase The Boys – Play
- Iris – Goo Goo Dolls
- Ladies Love Country Boys – Trace Adkins
- My Humps – Black Eyed Peas
- No Good – Kate Voegele
- Size Matters (Someday) – Joe Nichols
- Stand Inside Your Love – The Smashing Pumpkins
- Suds in the Bucket – Sara Evans
- Try Again – Aaliyah
- What’s Luv – Fat Joe Feat. Ashanti
- Your Man – Josh Turner
- 21 Questions – 50 Cent
Some interesting information:
These songs weren’t really chosen with anything in mind other than loving to sing to them! Or at least trying, in some cases! I think that, except for rock, the most common genres are represented: pop, country, and hip-hop/rap. All nice and mixed together! :-D I hope Fat joe doesn’t squash Josh Turner! O_o Hahahaha!
So, I’ve never been bothered by putting the same song on eight different CDs because when I burn a new CD, I usually take the other one out of my car. I also very seldom let people ride with me* so they never have time to get tired of the songs! :-D
*I’m deaf in my right ear, which puts any passenger on my deaf side. I find this disturbing, so I avoide passengers.
Anyways, I don’t really feel like giving any information about each song or even some of them, so I’m just going to say these few things:
- “He Could Be the One” is currently my favorite song.
- “I Must Not Chase the Boys” is currently my second favorite song.
- “Heaven” (the original version, not this remix) and “Iris” are songs that I share with someone very important to me. :-)
- “He Loves You Not” and “Always On Time” are just awesome.