I’ve pushed back the scheduled book review posts a day. There are still several to go, though. :-D
In the meantime, enjoy your Thanksgiving lunches and dinners, eat like a pig, and enjoy your family time!
I’ve prepared your Thanksgiving Day “to-do” list for you:
- Keep your “thanks” to yourself. No one really wants to hear what you’re thankful for, they just want an opportunity to tell you their list.
- Prepare yourself for Black Friday – whether you’re going to be on the front lines shopping or cowering in your home.
- Read a book.
- Play some Scrabble! No, playing a game of Words for Friends doesn’t count. You have to actually pull out the Scrabble board and tiles and play a game that requires face to face interaction!
- While you’re doing that, eat some more of your grandmother’s pecan pie and catch up on what’s going on in everyone’s life. If you aren’t really interested, just pretend… Seriously.
- Take pictures to torture your family with in the future!
- Oh, and remember that the cats deserve some of that turkey and cranberry jelly.